My Last Summer

Hi, I'm Aleix and today I'm going to talk about my summer holidays. First of all, I'll explain my trip to England. Secondly, I'm going to talk about my holidays in Platja d'aro and finally, about my trip to Germany-Switzerland.

Last summer i travelled to England to learn English. But I didn't travel alone so two guys from Banyoles came with me: Pau and Dídac. There we met other people from around Catalunya. When we arrived at the airport, one bus took us and we drove to Totnes, the city where we spent two weeks. There, in Totnes, our "host families" were there waiting for us. My family were nice! They had two little nice girls: Seren and Rebecca. During the two weeks I made lots of friends, I did lots of activities and I learnt a lot!

I stayed in Platja d'Aro for 15 days and I enjoyed a lot. We played cards a lot, we went to the beach...These days I relaxed myself a lot and I had a lot of fun!

These were my summer holidays, I hope you enjoyed it and thanks for reading ;)
Imatge relacionada

Comentaris

Entrades populars d'aquest blog

PART 1 - READING COMPREHENSION

My trip to Italy